Where can I get online coaching for IIT JEE that will prepare me in 4 to 5 months?

Mohit Tyagi
eCareerPoint - JEE
Goprep JEE
Unacademy JEE
New Era JEE
Unacademy Accelerate
Physicswallah
Physics Galaxy
Mathskart
Vedantu Maths
Sachin Sir Physics

These are some of the YouTube Channels, Where you can get online coaching for IIT JEE that will prepare you in 4 to 5 months. There are Many more other YouTubers that are providing free Quality Education. But I have not mentioned their YouTube Channels. I will try to list them in my next post.

I have not arranged these YouTube channels in any specific order. I have put Mohit Tyagi at the top but that does not mean that Mohit Tyagi's YouTube channel is number 1. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JEE Main Maths Chapter wise Solved Questions – PDF Download

Jee mains feb 2021 physics chapter wise question